WEEK 1 - THE PURPOSE OF CHANGE
Main Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 16:14; Matthew 10:8b
Sticky Statement: The goal of change is to make receiving and giving God's love our new life motive.
1. In society, what kinds of life purposes do you hear people describe? What do those purposes all have in common?
2. According to 1 Corinthians 16:14; Matthew 10:8b, what is God's purpose for our lives?
3. Explain what it would look like to make change about our motives, not our behaviors. Give practical examples.
4. Will you make God's love your new life purpose? Pray for each in this regard.
WEEK 2 - THE POWER OF CHANGE
Main Bible Verses: Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5
Sticky Statement: We overcome evil powers through prayer, truth and obedience.
1. What is our enemy? Ephesians 6:12. Why is that hard to see? 2 Corinthians 4:4
2. Who sets us free from demonic powers? 1 John 3:8
3. According to John 8:32; Romans 6:17; Mark 9:29, how do we receive Christ’s victory over evil?
4. What is God calling you to do? What will that practically look like?